- Increased forward travel speed for greater surface capacity.
- The same forward and reverse speed produces more consistent results, e.g. in plaster compaction.
- Reinforced covers and fastening elements for increased protection and thus lower maintenance costs.
- New signal tone generator notifies possible battery discharge.
- Long operating times thanks to low hand-arm vibrations.
|Operating weight||405 kg|
|Baseplate W x L||450 x 900 mm|
|Machine height||770 mm|
|Working height of handle||1023 - 1405 mm|
|Working width (without extension plates)||460 mm|
|Working width (with extension plates)||600 mm|
|Baseplate thickness||12 mm|
|Max. Centrifugal force||45 kN / 10116.4 lbf|
|Vibration Frequency||69 Hz / 69 vpm|
|Max. advance travel (depending on soil and environmental factors)||25 m/min|
|Max. surface capacity (depending on soil and environmental factors)||900 m2/h|
|Engine||Hatz 1D42S air-cooled single cylinder 4-stroke diesel engine|
|Max. power output @ (DIN_ISO 3046) *||7.0 kW / 9.4 hp @ 3600 rpm|
|Power Rating Specification||DIN ISO3046|
|Rated power output||4.9 kW / 6.6 hp @ 3000 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||1.8 litres/h|
|Tank capacity||5 litres|
|Power Train||from drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the exciter|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use