|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- These plates are optimally suited for a variety of compaction applications thanks to their high speed of advance and simple maneuverability
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight beltguard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
- Heavy-duty shockmounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
|Operating Weight||86 kg|
|Working Width||500 mm|
|Baseplate (W x L)||500 x 586 mm|
|Engine||Honda GX 160|
|Engine Type||Air Cooled 4 Stroke Single Cylinder Petrol|
|Max. Rated Power @ Rated Speed||3.6kW @ 3600 rpm|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J 1349|
|Oil Tank Capacity||0.6 litres|
|Engine Speed||3600 rpm|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.7 litres|
|Fuel consumption||1.8 litres/h|
|Centrifugal force||15 kN|
|Vibrating Frequency||97 Hz / 5800 vpm|
|Max. travel speed||29 m/min|
|Max. area compaction performance||870 m2/h|
|Lowest working height||547 mm|
|Working length||974 mm|
|Exciter Speed||5800 ± 100 rpm|
|Exciter Lubrication||236.592 ml|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use