|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- Unique! Integrated wheel set, extremely robust, even hot asphalt and sharp/curbstone drops will not damage the wheels.
- Engine protection by way of an extra long fuel filler neck: reduces the risk of dirt particle infiltration during the refueling process.
- Protection against transport damages by way of the automatic self-latching, zero backlash guide pole..
- Easy changing of working locations: collapsible and rotary central lifting point for most of the transport devices commonly used on job sites.
- Extremely durable, even under extreme conditions: base plate manufactured out of GJS-700 (spherulitic graphite iron). The best combination for a high resistance to breaking and low wear.
- Fatigue-proof and precise workmanship thanks to the control handle damping and the integrated lateral control.
|Operating Weight||181.0 kg|
|Shipping Weight incl. Packaging||201.0 kg|
|Shipping Size L x W x H||760 x 580 x 1300 mm|
|Baseplate (W x L)||500 x 703 mm|
|Working Width||500 mm|
|Machine Height(without guide handle)||777 mm|
|Working Height of Handle||800 - 1143 mm|
|Baseplate Thickness||10 mm|
|Max. Centrifugal Force||30 kN / 6750 lbf|
|Vibration Frequency||90 Hz / 90 vpm|
|Max. Forward / Reverse Travel||21 m/min|
|Max. Gradeability (depending on soil)||30%|
|Compacted Area (depending on soil)||630 m2/h|
|Engine||Hatz 1B30 Air-Cooled Single Cylinder Diesel Engine|
|Max. Rated Power @ Rated Speed*||5.4 kW / 6.8 hp @ 3600 rpm|
|Power Rating Specification||DIN ISO3046|
|Rated Power Output||1.9 kW / 2.55 hp @ 2800 rpm|
|Fuel Consumption||0.6 litres/h|
|Tank Capacity||5 litres|
|Max. Allowable tilt of engine in continuous operation||25°|
|Power Train||from drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the exciter|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.