|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- A safety cut-out mechanism prevents the operator getting trapped between machine and an obstruction when moving backwards.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large Yanmar diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
|Operating weight||376 kg|
|Baseplate W x L||440 x 900 mm|
|Operating height (without guide handle)||764 mm|
|Working width (with extension plates)||600 mm|
|Baseplate thickness||12 mm|
|Max. Centrifugal force||40 kN|
|Vibration Frequency||69 Hz|
|Max. advance travel (depending on soil and environmental factors)||24 m/min|
|Max. surface capacity (depending on soil and environmental factors)||681 m2/h|
|Engine Manufacturer & Type||Yanmar L70N air-cooled single cylinder 4-cycle diesel engine|
|Max. Engine Performance (DIN ISO 3046)||4.5 kW @ 3000 rpm|
|Max. Operating Performance (DIN ISO 3046)||4.3 kW @ 3000 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||1.4 litres/h|
|Tank capacity||3.3 litres|
|Power Train||From drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the exciter|
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.