|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- Powered by Wacker Neuson Neuson's exclusive WM 80 engine, the only 2-stroke engine specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers and meets EPA and European air emission standards.
- Purge bulb evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting.
- The fuel valve and kill switch are integrated into the throttle lever to reduce complexity of operation.
- Exclusive carburetor compensates fuel/air mixture for optimum performance and extended air filter life.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed.
- Auto release choke provides industry leading safety and ease of starting.
- The guide handle's engineered shockmount system reduces HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improves operator comfort.
- Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the unit if left idling for an extended period of time, reducing emissions and carbon build-up.
- Cast aluminum recoil start with oversized durable rope extends life in harsh environments.
- An integrated muffler wraps around the engine allowing for closer compaction to structures and protects the muffler.
|Length x width x height||673 x 343 x 940 mm|
|Shoe size (w x l)||165 x 337 mm|
|Operating weight||59 kg|
|Shipping weight (including packaging)||64 kg|
|Shipping size||990 x 380 x 690 mm|
|Percussion rate||700 blows/min|
|Travel speed||8 m/min|
|Max. area capacity||78 m2/h|
|Engine Type||Air Cooled, 2-Stroke, Single Cylinder Wacker Neuson WM 80 petrol engine|
|Max. rated power at rated speed*||1.7kW / 2.2hp @ 4400 rpm|
|Power rating specification||80/1269/EEC, ISO3046-1|
|Fuel consumption||1 litre/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||3 litres|
|Oil tank capacity||0.7 litres|
|Fuel to oil ratio||120:1|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.