|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- Highest degree of operator comfort thanks to the specially advantageous location of the throttle lever as well as the patented vibration neutralization of the height-adjustable guide handle.
- Especially wear and fracture resistant base plate, even during continuous load applications, manufactured out of extremely resistant nodular cast iron (GJS-700).
- Maintenance-free and load-resistant exciter bearings designed for long term applications at high temperatures (asphalt compaction).
- Extremely long-life Hatz diesel engines with dry-type air filter for dust protection.
|Operating Weight||110 kg|
|Baseplate W x L||500 x 600 mm|
|Working Width||500 mm|
|Machine Height||620 mm|
|Working Height of Handle (adjustable)||838 - 1093 mm|
|Base Plate Thickness||8 mm|
|Max. Centrifugal Force||18 kN / 4.05 lbf|
|Vibration Frequency||90 Hz / 90 vpm|
|Forward Speed||22 m/min|
|Max. Gradeability (depending on soil)||30%|
|Compacted Area (depending on soil)||660 m2/h|
|Drive Engine||Hatz 1B20|
|Engine Type||Air Cooled Single Cylinder 4 Stroke Diesel|
|Max. Power Output (DIN-ISO 3046*)||3.4kW / 4.6hp @ 3600 rpm|
|Rated Power Output||1.4kW / 1.9hp @ 3520 rpm|
|Fuel Consumption||1.0 litres/h|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3 litres|
|Max allowable tilt of engine in continuous operation||30°|
|Power Train||from drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the Exciter|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
|You'll need ADOBE READER to view these files. Click HERE to get it.|
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.