- Dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation.
- Optimum weight distribution reduces the lateral force from the trowel for reduced operator fatigue.
- Trowels feature a 30-degree blade pitch for better concrete burnishing.
- Guard ring features tubular framing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
|HAV||Average of 4.8m/s2|
|Length x width x height||2006 x 915 x 1041 mm|
|Shipping Size||1260 x 1168 x 1092mm|
|Base model weight (without handle)||73 kg|
|Shipping weight (including packaging)||100 kg|
|Trowel diameter||914.4 mm|
|No. of blades||4|
|Speed range||60 - 125 rpm|
|Pitch range||0 - 30°|
|Engine type||Air cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder petrol engine, Honda GX 160|
|Operating speed||3800 rpm|
|Piston displacement||165 cm3|
|Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed*||4.3 kW / 5.7 hp @ 3800 rpm|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349|
|Fuel consumption||2.18 litres/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||4.3 litres|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.