|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- Always ready for action: The purely mechanical unit has no need for a power supply. Empty batteries and long charging periods do not impair the availability of the unit. The quick tie wire strip replacement also leads to a very high state of readiness.
- Versatile: Ideal for tying concrete reinforcing steel, tying down of pipes (concrete core tempering) as well as fastening of electrical ductwork. The unit is suitable for horizontal (ceilings, floor slabs) as well as vertical (walls) applications.
- Consistently high workmanship: Irrespective of the operator's working ability the mechanically executed knot is always tighter than a standard knot performed by hand with a pair of pliers.
- No cleaning expenses: No costly removal of wire scrap on the concrete forms when working with the rebar tier. This means that there is no danger of rusty wire leftovers visible on the concrete surface once the forms have been removed.
- One-hand operation: The unit can be operated in any position with one hand only. The second hand is always available for parallel applications, such as holding reinforcing bars in position.
|Length x width x height (retracted grip)||656 x 164 x 118 mm|
|Length x width x height (extended grip)||883 x 164 x 118 mm|
|Operating Weight||2.2 kg|
|Quantity Ties per tie strip||77|
|Tie Wire Material||Coper-coated wire|
|Tie dia. wire thickness||1.1 mm|
|Tying speed||Approx. 1000 knots / h|
|Time per knot||Approx. 0.8 sec / knot|
|Application range : External Dia. of round material||Min 6 + 6 / Max 16 + 16 mm|
|Order size for ties||Carton: 7700 ties Click Here
Pallet: 138600 ties Click Here
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.