- 4.5 m/s2 hand-arm vibrations
- Thrifty, low-emission WM 80, the engine of the future. Wacker Neuson's own development: light, environmentally sound, and user-friendly
- Long continuous operating time due to low consumption and large-volume fuel tank.
- Simple percussion system maintenance at the site with a small grease gun by way of the central zerk fitting.
- Shank(s) for all standard tools.
- Flexible use, independent of compressed air supply and compressors.
- The supplementary handle makes the machine easier to use.
|Length x width x height (without tool)||898 x 492 x 346 mm|
|Weight (without tool)||26 kg|
|Shank||hex 28 x 160 mm|
|Percussion rate (adjustable)||1350 blows/min|
|Single stroke impact||55 (5.5) J (mkp) / 40.6 ft lb/blow|
|Drive engine||Wacker Neuson WM 80 air-cooled single cylinder two-stroke petrol engine|
|Rated power output *||1.6 kW / 2.18 hp @ 4250 rpm|
|Fuel type||petrol / oil mixture 50:1|
|Fuel consumption||0.9 litres/h|
|Tank capacity||1.8 litres|
|Power train||from engine via centrifugal clutch, crank mechanism and air-cushion percussion system to tool|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.