The BPS series is distinguished by its outstanding handling capabilities. Moving and turning these vibratory plates on fresh asphalt is unsurpassed in comfort and produces clean finishes with no marks. Even clean finishes at curbs are easy to produce due to the angular side edges of the base plate. The guide handle responds precisely to steering movements while still achieving low hand-arm vibrations of less than 5 m/s², which makes long and comfortable working conditions possible.
- Outstanding driving characteristics: Whether on asphalt or on the ground - the BPS can be maneuvered effortlessly and delivers impeccable surfaces.
- Neat finishes on curbs are easily made due to the angular side profile of the base plate.
- The guide handle responds clearly to steering movements and still achieves low hand-arm vibrations of less than 5 m/s², which enables long and comfortable work.
- Easy transport: A large lifting eye and wide, ergonomically designed carrying handles make moving and loading the machine easy and comfortable.
- Maintenance-free: The BPS series is equipped with an extremely robust V-belt and has bearings with lifetime lubrication. This makes it practically maintenance-free.
- Accessories, available separately: wheel set and pavement gliding device round off the possible uses.
|Length of drawbar in working position||930mm|
|storage temperature range||-15 - 40℃|
|Measurement uncertainty HAV||0.5m/s2|
|Sound power LWA, guaranteed||105.0dB(A)|
|Sound power LWA, measured||104.0dB(A)|
|HAV sum level (average value)||4.6m/s2|
|Sound power LWA (standard)||EN500-4|
|HAV sum level (norm)||EN500-4|
|Sound pressure level LpA||95.0dB(A)|
|operating temperature range||-15 - 45℃|
|Spark plug(s) type||Torch F6TC|
|Standard (nominal power)||SAE J1940|
|engine type||gasoline engine|
|oil filling min.||0.60l|
|air filter||dry air filter|
|oil specification||SAE 5W-30|
|combustion process||four stroke|
|engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|operating speed||3,600 rpm|
|oil filling max.||0.60l|
|starter guy||recoil starter|
|Oil quantity max. with filter change||0.60l|
|Speed (power max.)||3,600 rpm|
|rated capacity||2.6KW, 2.6KW|
|rated speed||3,600 rpm, 3,600 rpm|
|Norm (operating power)||SAE J1940|
|emission limits||US Phase 3, EU Stage V|
|Upper engine speed or load||3,600 rpm|
|MECH. PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS||Metric|
|area performance||624 m2/h|