|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- The unique, integrated wheel set simplifies the task of moving a reversible plate around the showroom, shop floor and job site.
- An adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transport and storage..
- Heavy-duty frame features a central lifting point for easy on/off loading and placement of plate into trenches.
- Tough ductile iron baseplate is extremely durable even under extreme conditions and provides for long service life.
- Specially designed shockmount system offers a virtually vibration-free guide handle for increased operator comfort and reduced operator fatigue.
|Max. Centrifugal force||25 kN|
|Baseplate thickness||10 mm|
|Working width||400 mm|
|Lowest working height||647 mm|
|Working height of handle (adjustable)||800 - 1143 mm|
|Max. Travel Speed||21 m/min|
|Max. Surface Capacity||504 m2/h|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J 1349|
|Oil tank capacity||0.6 litres|
|Engine||Honda GX 160 5.5 hp|
|Engine Type||Air Cooled, Single Cylinder 4-Stroke Petrol|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.7 litres|
|Fuel consumption||0.8 litres/h|
|Power Transmission||Power Trainfrom drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the Exciter|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.