|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- These plates are optimally suited for a variety of compaction applications thanks to their high speed of advance and simple maneuverability
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight beltguard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
- Heavy-duty shockmounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
|Operating weight (lb)||230|
|Centrifugal force (lbf)||4500|
|Working Width (in)||19.5|
|Baseplate (W x L) in||20 x 23|
|Lowest working height (in)||27|
|Operating height (in)||34|
|Advance travel (depending on soil) ft/min||80|
|Advance travel (depending on asphalt) ft/min||88|
|Surface capacity (depending on soil) ft2/h||7880|
|Surface capacity (depending on asphalt) ft2/h||8694|
|Engine||Air-cooled single cylinder 4 stroke petrol engine|
|Performance (hp)||5.5 @ 3900 rpm|
|Fuel consumption (l/min)||1.89|
|Fuel tank capacity (l)||3.5|
|Power transmission||from drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to exciter.|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.