|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- These plates are optimally suited for a variety of compaction applications thanks to their high speed of advance and simple maneuverability
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight beltguard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
- Heavy-duty shockmounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
|Operating weight (lb)||230|
|Centrifugal force (lbf)||4500|
|Working Width (in)||19.5|
|Baseplate (W x L) in||20 x 23|
|Lowest working height (in)||27|
|Operating height (in)||34|
|Advance travel (depending on soil) ft/min||80|
|Advance travel (depending on asphalt) ft/min||88|
|Surface capacity (depending on soil) ft2/h||7880|
|Surface capacity (depending on asphalt) ft2/h||8694|
|Engine||Air-cooled single cylinder 4 stroke petrol engine|
|Performance (hp)||5.5 @ 3900 rpm|
|Fuel consumption (l/min)||1.89|
|Fuel tank capacity (l)||3.5|
|Power transmission||from drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to exciter.|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Excl. Tax: £185.00 Incl. Tax: £222.00
You have no items to compare.