|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- Aluminum alloy body with heavy-duty pump diaphragm provides a lightweight, reduced maintenance package that ensures long life.
- Surge chamber on inlet side results in smooth pumping operation by absorbing pressure spikes while reducing wear.
- Oil bath lubricated transmission ensures continuous lubrication to all parts of the gear transmission system, reducing both maintenance costs and lost production time.
- Hardened forged gears extend pump life and provide efficient power transmission from the engine to the pump.
- Straight through water flow design provides high production pump capacity and less down time blockages.
- Reliable Honda GX120 petrol engine.
|Length x width x height||1015 x 455 x 585 mm|
|Shipping Size||838 x 813 x 800 mm|
|Suction & discharge diameter||50 mm|
|Operating weight||59 kg|
|Shipping weight (including packaging)||75 kg|
|Max.discharge head||15 m|
|Max. discharge||189 litres/min|
|Max. suction lift||7.5 m|
|Solid size capacity||38 mm|
|Engine Type||Air-Cooled 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Honda GX120 Petrol Engine|
|Operating speed||2800 rpm|
|Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed*||2.6 kW / 3.5 hp @ 3600 rpm|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349|
|Fuel capacity||2.5 litres|
|Fuel consumption||1.1 litres/h|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.