|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- Cast iron impeller and volute are wear resistant for long life and minimal service
- Pump out vanes on back of impeller reduce debris accumulation and downtime while allowing greater productivity.
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal teamed with reliable four-stroke engine with low oil shutdown provides for increased operating life.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life. A heavy-duty protective frame provides convenient carry handles while adding extra protection for the pump.
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 0.25 inch / 6.5mm, ideal for jobsites with relatively clean waters.
|Length x width x height||480 x 375 x 395 mm|
|Shipping Size||506 x 402 x 424 mm|
|Suction & discharge diameter||50 mm|
|Operating weight||24 kg|
|Shipping weight (including packaging)||26 kg|
|Max.discharge head||30 m|
|Max. discharge||600 litres/min|
|Max. suction lift||7.5 m|
|Solid size capacity||6.5 mm|
|Engine Type||Air-Cooled 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Honda GX 120 Petrol Engine|
|Operating speed||2800 rpm|
|Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed*||3.5 kW / 4.7 hp @ 3600 rpm|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349|
|Fuel capacity||2.5 litres|
|Fuel consumption||1.3 litres/h|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.