|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- Integrated converter: The IRFUs can be attached to any single-phase mains power socket with a standard FI.
- Status display: Both the converter and Bodyguard® have integrated status displays. This accelerates elimination of problems so the unit can go back into operation faster.
- Power safety: IRFU vibrators can operate within a broad range of supply voltages, ensuring the operator stable running with oscillating current and generator networks - even when using extension cables. Like all Wacker Neuson internal vibrators, IRFU is one-hundred-percent resistant to short circuits and ground leakage and is equipped with overtemperature protection and protection against overvoltage and undervoltage. And of course, it complies with all current safety and EMC standards.
- Long-term strength: The fully-sealed Bodyguard® exhibits Wacker Neuson's proven quality to make it just as robust and reliable as other components.
- No snags: All edges on the converter housing are rounded to reliably prevent snagging on the reinforcement.
|Vibrator Head Diameter||45 mm|
|Vibrator Head Length||382 mm|
|Vibrator Head Weight||3.5 kg|
|Protection Hose Length||5.0 m|
|Operating Weight||16 kg|
|Packed Shipping Weight||20 kg|
|Packed Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH)||76 x 62 x 18 cm|
|Effective Compaction Diameter 1||60 cm|
|1 Please note: This is a non-binding statement based on the practical experiences of our customers under certain operating conditions. This may vary under special circumstances. We recommend always doing a test run under normal operating conditions.|
|Vibration Frequency||12000 rpm|
|Engine Type||High frequency squirrel-cage induction motor with electronic frequency inverter integrated into switch housing for direct mains supply using 110 - 130 V 50/60 Hz 1~|
|Power Draw||0.9 kW / 1.2 hp|
|Input Current||9.6 A|
|Voltage||110 - 130 V 1~|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Supply Cable Length||15.0 m|
|Feed Cable Length||0.5 m|
|Power Train||Directly from the built-in electric motor to the vibration system|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.