|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
|Red Box Manufacturing Ltd. acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Credit provided subject to age and status.
We offer a wide range of finance options
- The machines provide excellent directional stability due to the high tensile strength of the protective cage. The roller bearing mounted wheels make for smooth running of the floor saws.
- Individually adjustable handle makes fatigue-free positioning possible for ease of operation.
- The 32-litre water tank allows extended wet cuts and is the largest in this class of equipment.
- The machine is always perfectly balanced when hanging from the central lifting point for ease of transport. The design ensures that the back wheels touch the ground first, never the cutting blade.
- The lightest floor saws in their class, these units offer easy maneuverability around any job site.
|Length x width x height (Handle in transport position, without guide wheel)||1260 x 568 x 1050 mm|
|Disc diameter - max.||450 mm|
|Arbor diameter||25.4 mm|
|Cutting depth - max.||170 mm|
|Nominal blade speed||2200 rpm|
|Tank capacity (water)||32 litres|
|Drive engine||Honda GX390|
|Power||8.7 kW / 11.8 hp @ 3600 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||4.3 litres/h|
|Tank capacity (fuel)||6.5 litres|
|Power Train||direct drive from engine via belt to cutting shaft|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.